The Dueling Tree is not a new concept and there are a few different styles out there. We wanted ours to be simplistic yet elegant. We utilize the exact same base as the A-DAP system creating a very versatile assembly. It utilizes very large square targets that are made from 3/8" AR500 through hardened steel, and the gussets they ride in are also AR500 steel which enables our system to take the abuse time and time again! Our dueling tree requires no tools to set up and is a very stable platform, unlike many of the other dueling tree platforms out there.
The "backbone" of this system is angled forward to dispel fragmentation, and the targets move easily even with factory loaded 115gr 9mm ammo. We also have it priced so the average shooter can afford to purchase one and it looks as good as it functions!
Licensed under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,994,348 and 6,994,349
- Flipping targets are made of 3/8” through hardened AR500 steel
- Angled vertical support is angled at 75 degrees forward to dispel bullet fragmentation
- Includes base, verticle angle assembly, and paddle targets with order
- Completely tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Please Note that this dueling tree is PISTOL rated. This model is not intended for rifle use at this time.
- The pistol dueling tree ships in 2 packages
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.