PLEASE NOTE: THERE MAY BE A SLIGHT LEAD TIME FOR THIS ITEM. Contact us if you need more information.
If you are looking for an A-Zone style target, look no further. This target started out based off our 2/3 Magnum A-DAP system and is designed for serious shooters looking for a more challenging target. These targets are even more affordable due to a more efficient CNC nesting. Just like all of our systems, these are designed to take high volume use and close range carbine use. Just like our other variants of our A-DAP system, the Modified A-Zone offers equal value and durability.
If you are looking for the strongest steel we offer, then look no further than our 1/2" AR550 targets.
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- 1/2" AR550 plate construction, which can be unbolted and flipped to extend life of target
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 6" Wide x 17" Tall
- Modified A-Zone: Based off of combined head and center A zones from USPSA targets
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The forward lean is approximately 10 degrees steeper than our regular A-DAP systems
- Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223-308 at 30 yards. Larger calibers 100 yards.
- Approximate weight of complete system is approximately 45 pounds
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.